"Someday You Will Be Loved"

I listen to songs on Pandora and music inspires me to create.  This morning, I heard "Someday You Will Be Loved" by Death Cab for Cutie, and it got me thinking: How many times have we wondered why someone stops calling us, and we wonder when we will be loved.  Candy felt this way when the Wall Street Guy, aka Mr. Perfect stopped calling her after a few days of hot passion.  Little did Candy know, that indeed, someday, she will be loved, as she had never been loved before.  For all those who are still wondering, love is right around the corner.

Click on the You Tube video first and it will play "Someday You Will Be Loved" while you enjoy the latest Asian Candy Manga, inspired by this song.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asian Candy Book Sample First Entry January 4th-- My Mother Found My Dildo

Characters in Asian Candy